1. Tomorrow / Today is the Second Sunday in Advent.
2. Registration process for daily week day masses has been discontinued.
Registration for Saturday evening mass, Sunday masses and First Friday evening mass will continue.
Weekday morning masses are at 6.30 AM.
3. Sunday School classes are held online.
Confirmation classes are held in the Parish hall from 4.00 PM to 5.30 PM. Parents please ensure their presence.
4. Charismatic prayer meeting on Monday after 7.00 PM Mass in English and on Thursday after 7.00 PM Mass in Tamil.
5. Tomorrow / Today is First Holy Communion at 04.30 p.m. Mass.
6. There will be singing practice for Cantors on Saturday, 11th December after evening Mass.
7. Confessions will be heard on 17, 18 and 19 December, 2021 from 5.00 PM onwards. Priests will be coming from out.
8. Rosarian Youth of our Parish are organizing newspaper drive, kindly be generous.
9. Ignorance of Bible is ignorance of Christ. Let’s read the Bible & know Christ better. The Bibles are available at a subscribed rate of Rs.300/ English & Rs.200/ for Tamil at the help desk.
10. Centre for Social Action of the Archdiocese of Bombay will put up products made by the Tribals for sale on Saturday (4th) and Sunday (5th) December after all the masses. Please patronize.
11. Henceforth, Funeral Mass will be celebrated in the church. Due to Covid-19 restrictions, both prayer at home & cemetery will be conducted in the church itself.
12. Parish is conducting Census. The Animators will be visiting your home for taking census kindly co-operate.
13. Vehicle-parking for those who come for Mass is permitted. Kindly follow the instructions of the Welcome Ministry.
15. Those who have subscribed for Examiner kindly collect your copy from the Parish Office.
16. Kindly note henceforth all cheques, Donations to the Church & Community Welfare Fund should be drawn in the name of “PARISH OF OUR LADY OF THE ROSARY”.
Rev. Dr. Francis Carvalho