1. Today the Church celebrates Divine Mercy Sunday, there will be Holy Hour Adoration at 2.30 P.M.
2. Parishioners are requested not to park their vehicles in the evening of Sunday the 1st & 8th of May.
3. On Sunday, 8th of May, after the evening Mass we will be appreciating all those who have contributed to the bonding of the Parish Community. For further details, contact your Head of the Association.
4. Aquinas International School requires trained teachers:
i) ECC for pre-primary
ii) Graduate / B.Ed./ D. Ed. for Primary
iii) Computer Teachers
5. Those who are interested in joining our Parish Choir kindly contact Fr. Anto or Mr. Clifford D'Souza the Coordinator, Mob. No. 98200 98514.
Rev. Dr. Francis Carvalho