Announcement for the Week
1. Today we celebrate the Day of Thanksgiving.
2. There will be Mass in Marathi today at 10.15 a.m. in the School Basement.
3. On the occasion of Mahatma Gandhi Jayanthi, the Bombay Catholic Sabha Unit of our Parish along with the Civil Society Rights groups are organizing a Peace March today at 12.00 noon commencing from Link Road – M.G. Road Junction & ending at Ratna Hotel. We request our parishioners to join the March in large numbers.
4. On Sunday, 09th October 2022 we celebrate our Parish Feast. Masses will be as usual except for the evening Mass, which will be in Tamil at 6.00 PM, followed by procession.
During the week days, novena masses will be in English at 7.00 PM and in Tamil at 8.00 PM. Novena prayer will also be recited in the morning mass at 6.30 AM.
Kindly note on 06th, 07th and 08th October 2022, there will be no parking in the Church campus in the evenings and on the 09th October 2022, no parking both in the morning and in the evening.
5. Next Sunday, 09th October 2022 there will be no Catechism and Confirmation classes.
6. Hope and Life members and Senior Citizens will be going to Our Lady of Mount, Bandra on 15th October 2022. Those willing to join please register your name in the Parish office with payment of Rs 100/-.
7. South Borivali Deanery will be celebrating DYD 2022 at St Anthony’s Church, Malwani, on 16th October 2022 for youth between the age of 16 and 25 years @ Registration fee of Rs 120/-. Last day to register is 10th October 2022.
For registration, contact Hayden : 91 376 63430; Vallice : 77 388 68670.
8. Online Bible Quiz will be conducted on 30th October, 2022 from the book of Revelation. For further details please contact Fr Anto.
9. In celebration of the Parish Feast, there will be stalls in the Church Compound from 6th October to 9th October 2022 serving food and beverages. On 8th and 9th October 2022 , stalls will also have games, music and entertainment.
The objective of the stalls is a Parish Celebration of the Feast. Any surplus generated from the stalls will be used to support the Homebound.
All parishioners are invited to participate in the Parish Celebrations. Details on how you can support will be available with your Parish Councilors and Animators. Receipt will be issued from the Parish Office for all sponsorships in Cash/Cheques.
We are accepting sponsorships for banner space during the Parish celebration. For further details, kindly contact your area Parish Councillor or the Parish office.
10. We will start accepting “Any Time Masses” in our Parish shortly. Any Time Mass as the name suggests does not have a specific date and time. The Mass will be offered by any priest privately for the intentions mentioned at the time of registration for the Any Time Mass.
We will be accepting Any Time Masses for the intentions of the parishioners at the stalls from 6th October 2022 onwards. Please note that a payment of Rs 50/- will be collected for each Mass and a receipt will be issued at the time of registration. For details please contact your Parish Councilor.
10. The Catholic Charismatic Renewal, Mumbai is celebrating their Golden Jubilee on October 22nd in Konkani, 23rd in English and 24th in Hindi, Marathi and Tamil. For tickets, kindly contact the help desk in the Church campus.
Rev. Fr Colman Carlos