Announcement for the Week
1. Today is Mission Sunday.
Food-Stalls have been put up by the Catechism teachers and students, proceeds of which will be given to the Mission.
We request you to patronize the stalls generously.
Please do not park close to the stalls so as to facilitate smooth flow of patrons & avoid inconvenience.
2. There will be an intensive preparation of two weeks for the First Holy Communicant parents and children during the Diwali holidays as is done every year.
3. There will be no Sunday school on 30th October 2022 & on 6th November 2022.
Sunday school will resume on 13, November 2022.
4. Online Bible Quiz will be conducted on 30th October 2022 from the book of Revelation. For further details please contact Fr Anto.
5. Retreat for school going children: Our Parish is organizing a three day Wisdom Retreat for school going children from Sunday, 6 November 2022 to Tuesday, 8 November 2022 in our school building from 10 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. The Preacher is Fr. Shimu Paulose, a Vincentian Priest from Nagpur.
Children from St. Thomas Academy can register with their religion teacher.
For children other than St Thomas Academy, parents are requested to submit their consent form to Sunday school teachers.
6. The Catholic Charismatic Renewal, Mumbai is celebrating their Golden Jubilee today in English and on Monday in Hindi, Marathi and Tamil.
7. 02nd November 2022 is All Souls Day. Mass timings are as follows:
*Morning*: 06.30 A.M. (English), 07.00 A.M. (Konkani) and 07.30 A.M. (English);
*Evening*: 07.00 P.M. (English) and 08.00 P.M. (Tamil).
*In Cemetery*: 07.00 A.M. (English) and 06.00 P.M. (Tamil)
Parishioners wanting to offer Masses on All Souls Day are requested to do so latest by Monday, 31st October, 2022.
From 08th of November, 2022, there will be Mass in Tamil at 8.00 PM on Tuesdays & Fridays.
8. “Any Time Masses” are accepted in the Parish office during office hours.
9. Kindly note Washrooms, located on the side of Parish Office are kept open for the parishioners during our Church Services.
10. Couples interested to enrich their marriages are requested to attend “Marriage Encounter Live-in Weekend” from 12th November 2022 to 13th November 2022 at Canossa Convent, Andheri (East). For further details please refer our Notice Board.
Rev. Fr Colman Carlos