1. Pre-Baptism second sessions will be held tomorrow/today from 4.30 to 5.30 p.m. in the old chapel room.
Kindly note the would-be God-parents are required to attend this session.
2. Thursday 21st September is the Feast of St Matthew Apostle and Evangelist.
3. Kindly note there will Parish Council Meeting on Saturday, 23 September
after the 7.00 pm evening mass. Parish Council members are requested to
4 . Parishioner are encouraged to participate in the daily Bible Quiz which are sent on WhatsApp groups. Please contact your PPC members for further
5. As per Cardinal's video message on Friday, 8 September we remind of the
(A) Parishioners are now urged to attend mass in church, Faithful who are
homebound or in some way who may not be able to attend may seek a
dispensation from their Confessor.
(B) Holy Communion may now also be received on the tongue.
(C) Differently abled may approach their Parish Council Members should they need assistance in approaching Church to participate in the Eucharist.
6. The Parish Unit of the Bombay Catholie Sabha has organized a drawing
competition for our Sunday School Children & Confirmation students on
Sunday, 24 September from 10 a.m. to 12 Noon at our School basement.
For further details kindly refer the Church Notice Board.
7. Parishioners who have any contact with estate agents are requested to share contact details in the Aquinas International School Office. The purpose is strictly for display our school banners and posters at the upcoming projects or their office.
8. Members of Senior-Citizen & Hope & Life will be visiting the Basilica of Our Lady of the Mount, Bandra on Friday, Sep 29 amount is Rs 200/- on first come first basis.
For further detail contact Parish office during parish hours.
Parish of Our Lady of Rosary
Rev. Fr Colman Carlos
Our Lady of the Rosary Parish