1. Today we will be celebrating Parents & Grand Parents Day of the communities under Fr Colman after the evening Mass.
Parents & Grand Parents Day of other communities are as follows :.
- Saturday 22 July : Dn Tony’s communities
- Sunday 23 July : Fr Nelson’s communities
- Saturday 29 July : Fr Robinson’s communities
- Sunday 30 July : Fr Anto’s communities
2. There will be meeting for the parents of children receiving First Holy Communion, today after the 8.15 am Mass.
3. The list of Extra-Ordinary Ministers of Holy Communion has been put up on the notice board.
If there is any objection regarding the Ministers, kindly contact the Parish Priest.
4. Rosarian Youth Group is organizing Monsoon Madness on 23rd July, 2023 after the 11.00 am mass in the school basement.
Registrations can be done at the registration desk after all the masses.
5. We are looking to expand the English cantors group. Interested cantors and musicians are requested to submit their names latest by Tuesday, 25th July 2023 to
Fr Nelson Saldhana.
6. Kindly note the school basement is available only for community celebrations and for month mind and first anniversary fellowship of the deceased parishioner. Apart from this for any other purpose, with due permission of our Parish Priest.
7. The Bombay Catholic Sabha, Our Lady of the Rosary unit are introducing academic awards for SSC/ICSE for the top three catholic students of our Parish for the academic year 2022-23.
Requesting our catholic students who have scored above 85% to submit duly attested mark sheets in the Parish office by 31 July 2023.
Details of the felicitation programme will be announced in due course.
Rev. Fr Colman Carlos
Our Lady of the Rosary Parish