1. Sunday school reopens today (Sunday 29th Nov 2020).
2. Youth meeting will be held in the Parish hall at 8 pm today (Sunday 29th Nov 2020).
3. Corner wise Masses (with all precautionary measures) in the Church will begin from Tomorrow(Monday 30th Nov 2020):
Corner 1 - Monday (Morning at 6:30 AM and Evening at 7:00 PM)
Corner 2 - Tuesday (Morning at 6:30 AM and Evening at 7:00 PM)
Corner 3 - Thursday (Morning at 6:30 AM and Evening at 7:00 PM)
Corner 4 - Friday (Morning at 6:30 AM and Evening at 7:00 PM)
Contact your PPC member for Registration.
- No vehicle will be permitted to enter the Church premises.
- No Masses on Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays in the Church
- Online Novena Mass in Tamil on Wednesday (5.45 p.m.) and Online Sunday Mass in Tamil (9.00 a.m.) and in English (10.30 a.m.)
4. Church Visiting Hours are as follows:
• Morning – 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon | Evening – 4.00 p.m. to 6.00 p.m.
• No visiting hours in the morning on Saturdays due to Online Mass recordings
• When there is a Nuptial Mass or administration of any Sacrament in the Church, parishioners will be informed via WhatsApp and Website
5. If anyone wants to avail of the Sacrament of Confession, you may contact any priest for an appointment.
6. Priests will be visiting families of Sane Guruji Nagar and St. Thomas Community.
7. Bible cell will soon be starting in our Parish. All those interested to join Bible classes may give their names to Dn. Tony Francis.
8. RCIA classes begin from 13th December 2020, names to be registered in the Parish office.
9. Today is the last day to register for the Bible Diary 2021. Please come to the office for registration of names along with payment of Rs. 150 per diary. The Bible Diary 2021 is available only in English and Tamil. Rev. Fr. Francis Carvalho, Parish Priest