FIFTH SUNDAY OF LENT Sunday Notices 2nd April 2017
1. PPC meeting will be held tomorrow / today at 11.30 a.m. in the Parish Hall. Members are requested to bring Quarterly Report of community activities carried out during the months of January, February & March 2017.
2. The Bombay Catholic Sabha is organizing “Felicitation-cum-Interactive Session” with the newly elected Municipal Corporators of P South Ward tomorrow / today on the ground floor of school building at 11.30 a.m.
3. Lectors will meet on Tuesday, 4th April after the evening Mass in the Church.
4. Thursday, 6th April members from Bhagat Singh Nagar I & II and Motilal Nagar I will animate the Way of the Cross in Tamil at 6.00 p.m.
5. Friday, 7th April the members from Shastri Nagar & Pragati Nagar will animate the Way of the Cross in Konkani at 6.00 p.m.
6. Friday, 7th April the members of Zone 7 comprising of Sane Guruji Nagar, Teen Dongri & Unnath Nagar 3 & 4 will animate the Way of the Cross in English after the evening Mass.
7. Members of the Family Cell will meet on Saturday, 8th April after the evening Mass in the Parish Hall.
8. Tamil Liturgy Group will animate the liturgy for 9.00 a.m. Tamil Mass on Sunday, 9th April.
9. Session on Preventive Health Care will be held on Sunday, 9th April at 5.00 p.m. on the ground floor of the school building.
10. 9th April is Palm Sunday of the Passion of the Lord. Palms will be blessed at 7.45 a.m. before 8.00 a.m. Mass and at 9.00 a.m. before Mass in Tamil.
11. Members of Welcome Ministry will meet on Sunday, 9th April at 11.30 a.m. in the Parish Hall.
12. Citizen Credit Cooperative Bank welcomes everyone for a symposium “Make your money work for you” on Tuesday, 4th April at 10.30 a.m. at St. Andrew’s Auditorium, Bandra.
13. We thank all the parishioners for various offerings: Last Sunday’s offerings of Rs.50,756.00 Offering from all the boxes during the month of March Rs.51,420.00 Offering from Community Welfare Fund during the month of March Rs.2,79,074.00 Disbursals during the month of March: Medical Charity Rs.90,200.00 Community Activities Rs.1,96,357.00 SVP towards monthly ration Rs.34,030.00 & towards medical reimbursement Rs.9,350.00.
Rev. Dr. Francis Carvalho Parish Priest