Jr. KG Admission (2022-2023) Online Form
will be accessible
from 20th March 2022 at 10 AM
end on 27th March 2022 at 12 noon
Eligibility: Only for those born between July 1, 2017 - Dec 31, 2018
ADMISSION FORM GUIDELINES
3. Receipt from OLR KG won't be issued for processing fee payments
Pay Admission Processing Fee of `200
(This does not guarantee for admission)
To be paid Online only via NEFT in your Net Banking platform.
(This amount can be paid anytime starting now until you begin filling the online form)
ACCOUNT NEFT DETAILS:
Account Name: CHURCH OF OUR LADY OF THE ROSARY A/C K G
Bank Account Number: 004330010000675 (15 digits)
Bank Name: New India Cooperative Bank Ltd
Branch: Goregaon West
IFSC Code: NICB0000004 (six zeros)
1. While making the payment please mention
ADKG22 (which stands for Admission KG), child's name and surname,
so that we can account for the processing fee done.
For example “ADKG22 CHRIS DSOUZA” in the remarks box.
2. After Transaction is done
PLEASE TAKE A SCREENSHOT OR PHOTO OF THE RECEIPT for your reference.
Proceed to Admission Form filling
You will require a Gmail ID to log in for form filling.
Only the Parent / Guardian can fill the form
Please keep ready the following mentioned images for upload in jpg, jpeg or png format:
- Child's Birth certificate
- First two and last two pages of the Ration card
- Aadhar card of the child and BOTH the Parents (only front side image containing address also)
- Child's photograph and a nuclear family photograph
- School declaration form of siblings studying in this school
- Baptism certificate of the child (for Catholics/Christians)
- Passport size coloured photo of the child (size 35mm x 45mm)
- Education qualification certificates of Both parents
- Screenshot of the Admission Processing Fee receipt
Please note: Each image should not exceed more than 1MB
Read all the questions carefully while filling the form
In the form, there will be fields to add your Transaction ID / Reference ID number and the Remark you've mentioned while making the transaction.
NOTE: If your Reference ID / Transaction ID is wrong/invalid, the form you filled will not be considered.
Please review the form before submission. No changes can be made after submission.
All details mentioned in the form should be true, else the application won't be considered.