1. Holy Communion will be distributed at the Church on Sunday between 11.30 a.m. and 12.30 noon and 5.30 p.m. to 6.30 p.m. During this time Priests will be available for confession in the confessional. Please avoid crowding. Holy Communion can also be received on weekdays by approaching the priest on duty.
2. Novena Masses are streamed online in English at 7:00 PM and in Tamil at 8:00 PM. During these day there will be no morning Mass.
Kindly note a documentary clip on the history our Church will be shown on the novena days 10 minutes before both the Masses, followed by the novena prayer to Our Lady of the Rosary.
On Sundays, Masses will be as follows:
Konkani - 7 AM, Tamil - 9 AM, English - 10:30 AM; No evening Mass
We celebrate our Parish Feast on Sunday, 10th October.
3. Kindly note our Church will be re-open from 12th October, 2021 and online masses will be discontinued from this day. Hence distribution of Holy Communion stands cancelled on Weekdays and Sundays. Mass timings will be as under:
Weekdays (Except Wednesday) - 7:00 AM and 7:00 PM (Both in English)
Wednesdays - English - 7:00 AM, Tamil - 5:30 PM and Konkani 7:00 PM
Sundays - Konkani - 7:00 AM, English - 8:30 AM, Tamil - 10:00 AM, English - 6:00 PM.
Please note Sunday obligation stands waived until further notice. Parishioners can fulfill their Sunday obligation from Saturday morning mass till Sunday evening.
4. Pre-Baptism courses will be conducted online on Saturday, 2nd, 9th, 16th and 23rd October from 7:00 AM to 8:30 AM. For further details kindly contact the Parish office.
5. Parents ensure that your children attend Sunday School, First Holy Communion & Confirmation classes which are online.
6. The Season of Creation celebrated every year from 01st September to 04th October asks us to deepen our relationship with Creation and with the Creator. For further details refer to our Parish website.
7. Community Welfare Fund received during the period April 2021 to September 2021 amounted to Rs. 15,50,261/-
Amount disbursed during the above period:
- Medical Aid: Rs. 2,14,235.00
- Ration Aid: Rs. 1,96,523.00
- Education Aid: Rs. 3,11,700.00
- Maintenance of Church building and Taxes: Rs. 5,42,591.00
8. Kindly note, henceforth, for donations to the Church, cheques may be drawn in the name of "PARISH OF OUR LADY OF THE ROSARY". However, there is no change in name for drawing Community contribution cheques as of now.
Rev. Dr. Francis Carvalho