1. Corner wise Masses (with all precautionary measures) in the Church began from Last Monday.
We will continue with the same for the coming week as well:
Corner 1 - Monday (Morning at 6:30 AM and Evening at 7:00 PM)
Corner 2 - Tuesday (Morning at 6:30 AM and Evening at 7:00 PM)
Corner 3 - Thursday (Morning at 6:30 AM and Evening at 7:00 PM)
Corner 4 - Friday (Morning at 6:30 AM and Evening at 7:00 PM)
Contact your PPC members for Registration.
- No vehicle will be permitted to enter the Church premises.
- No Masses on Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays in the Church
- Online Novena Mass in Tamil on Wednesday (5.45 p.m.) and Online Sunday Mass in Tamil (9.00 a.m.) and in English (10.30 a.m.)
2. Church Visiting Hours are as follows:
• Morning – 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon. Evening – 4.00 p.m. to 6.00 p.m.
• No visiting hours in the morning on Saturdays due to Online Mass recordings
• Whenever there is a Nuptial Mass or administration of any Sacrament in the Church, the Church will be closed for visit & you will be informed of the same.
3. If anyone wants to avail of the Sacrament of Confession, you may contact any priest for an appointment.
4. Priests will be visiting families & you will be informed of the date & time by your Parish Councillor.
5. Last Sunday we inaugurated our Bible Cell. The Bible Cell invites all the parishioners to join the inaugural session on "Infancy Narratives" which will start from today, from 7.30 p.m. to 8.30 p.m., in the Parish Hall.
6. RCIA classes begin from 13th December 2020, names to be registered in the Parish office.
7. Kindly note those who have given their names for Bible Diary, once we receive the same, we will inform.
8. Mass Diary for the year 2021 has arrived, booking for the masses has to be done a month before to the date e.g. if you want to book a mass for January 6 you can book on December 6.
Rev. Dr. Francis Carvalho