1. There will be no Sunday school today & on 06th November.
Sunday school will resume on 13th November 2022.
2. There will be an intensive preparation of two weeks for the 1st Holy Communicant parents and children during the Diwali holidays as is done every year.
3. Online Bible Quiz will be conducted today at 4.00 p.m., from the book of Revelation.
4. *Friday, 04 November 2022 is First Friday of the month*. The Holy Half Hour in the Church will be as follows: *5:30 p.m. in Tamil; 6:00 p.m. in Konkani & 6.30 p.m. English*.
5. The Parish Pastoral Council Meeting will be held on *Saturday 5th November 2022 at 8.00 P.M.* in the Parish hall. All Parish Councilors are requested to attend.
6. There will be *Marathi Mass* in the School basement on *Sunday, 6th November 2022 at 10: 15 a.m.*
7. We thank all our Parishioners for their patronage & support to the Sunday School Teachers & students on Mission Sunday. The total surplus generated is *Rs. 1,14,296/-* which will be forwarded to the Archdiocese for the support of the Missions.
8. *Retreat for school going children*: Our Parish is organizing a three day *Wisdom Retreat* for school going children from Sunday, 6 November 2022 to Tuesday, 8 November 2022 in our school building from *10 a.m. to 4.00 p.m*. The Preacher is *Fr. Shimu Paulose, a Vincentian Priest from Nagpur*. Children from St. Thomas Academy can register with their religion teacher.
For children other than St Thomas Academy, parents are requested to submit their consent form to Sunday school teachers.
9 *2nd November 2022 is All Souls Day*.
Mass timings are as follows:
*Morning*: 06.30 A.M. (English), 07.00 A.M.
(Konkani) and 07.30 A.M (English);
*Evening*: 07.00 P.M. (English) and 08.00 P.M. (Tamil).
*In Cemetery*: 07.00 A.M. (English); 05.00 P.M. (Marathi) and 06.00 P.M. (Tamil)
10. Parishioners wanting to offer Masses on All Souls Day are requested to do so latest by tomorrow, *31st October, 2022*.
11. During the month of November, from 08th November 2022 onwards, there will be *Mass in Tamil at 8.00 PM on Tuesdays & Fridays*.
12. “Any Time Masses” are accepted in the Parish office during office hours.
13. Kindly note washrooms at the side of the Parish Office are kept open for the parishioners during our Church Services.
14. Couples interested to enrich their marriages are requested to attend *“Marriage Encounter Live-in Weekend”* from *12th Nov. 2022 to 13th Nov. 2022 at Canossa Convent, Andheri (East).
For further details please refer our Notice Board.
15. The Cardinal has made an appeal through the Archdiocesan Board of Education to any diocese or Congregation within India to apply to him directly if they have any Priest or Sister from their congregation who is a qualified Head-master or Head-Teacher & is willing to work in our Archdiocese. Parishioners are requested to please pass this message to any of their relatives who are Priests or Nuns.
Rev. Fr Colman Carlos