1. Next Sunday, 21st November, we celebrate the Feast of Christ the King.
Holy Hour Adorations will be as under:
12.30 to 1.30 PM : English
1.30 to 2.30 PM : Tamil
2.30 to 3.30 PM Konkani
3.30 to 4.30 PM : Marathi
4.30 to 5.30 PM : Clergy & Religious team
5.30 to 6.00 PM : Adoration and Benediction
2. Registration process for daily week day masses has been discontinued.
Registration for Saturday evening mass, Sunday masses and First Friday evening mass will
3. Tomorrow / Today there will be no Sunday School and First Holy Communion classes.
Confirmation classes are held in the Parish hall from 4.00 PM to 5.30 PM. Parents please
ensure their presence.
4. On Friday, 19 November 2021 from 10 AM onwards we will be having a Sports Fiesta for our Parish. Last day to submit the sports-form is Tomorrow/Today.
5. Rosarian youth will be organizing online Bible Quiz on the Gospel of John on 28th
November, 2021 at 4.00pm. For further details contact PPC members.
6. Bombay Catholic Sabha, OLR Unit has put up a Help Desk to facilitate voter registration for those who have completed 18 years of age. For further details refer the Sabha banner.
7. Retreat to Potta, Divine Retreat Centre, Muringoor, has been arranged for further details
contact Mary Alfred or Parish Office.
8. Those who wish to subscribe for Examiner for the year 2022, the annual subscription amount is Rs 1,000/- and Rs 90/- for the Christmas 2021 issue. Kindly give your name in Parish office.
9. Those who would like to have copy of Bible Diary for the year 2022, kindly give your name in the Parish office by 30.11.2021, with the amount : For English : Rs 180/- and Tamil : Rs 140/-
10. Centre for Social Action of the Archdiocese of Bombay will put up products made by Tribals for sale on Saturday (20th) and Sunday (21st) November after all the masses. Please patronize.
11. Kindly note, henceforth, for Donations & Community Welfare Fund to the Church, cheques may be drawn in the name of “PARISH OF OUR LADY OF THE ROSARY”.
Rev. Dr. Francis Carvalho