1. Corner wise Masses (with all precautionary measures) in the Church has begun.
We will continue with the same for the coming week as well:
Corner 1 - Monday (Morning at 6:30 AM and Evening at 7:00 PM)
Corner 2 - Tuesday (Morning at 6:30 AM and Evening at 7:00 PM)
Corner 3 - Thursday (Morning at 6:30 AM and Evening at 7:00 PM)
Corner 4 - Friday (Morning at 6:30 AM and Evening at 7:00 PM)
Besides the appointed days anyone who would like to attend mass on other days may do so.
Those coming for Mass are requested to come 15 minutes earlier.
- No vehicle will be permitted to enter the Church premises.
- No Masses on Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays in the Church
- Online Novena Mass in Tamil on Wednesday (5.45 p.m.) and Online Sunday Mass in Tamil
(9.00 a.m.) and in English (10.30 a.m.)
2. Church Visiting Hours are as follows:
• Morning – 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon. Evening - 4.00 p.m. to 6.00 p.m.
• No visiting hours in the morning on Saturdays due to Online Mass recordings
• Whenever there is a Nuptial Mass or administration of any Sacrament in the Church, the
Church will be closed for visit & you will be informed of the same.
3. If anyone wants to avail of the Sacrament of Confession, you may contact any priest for
4. Priests will be visiting families & you will be informed of the date & time by your Parish
5. We have started Bible Class in our Parish those who would like to attend kindly note the
timing is from 7.30 to 8.30 pm. in the Parish Hall every Sunday.
6. RCIA classes will commence from 13th December 2020 at 11.30 am in the Parish Hall.
7. Those who have given their names for Bible Diary, kindly collect the same from Dn. Tony from Tuesday, 15th Dec. Please note only English diary has arrived.
8. Mass Diary for the year 2021 has arrived, booking for the masses has to be done a month
before to the date e.g. if you want to book a mass for January 13 you can book on Dec. 13.
9. Calendars will be distributed from 15th December. Please collect your copy from the Church office.
Rev. Dr. Francis Carvalho