1. Today is Fourth Sunday of Advent.
2. Today and tomorrow, confessions for the season of Christmas will be heard from 6.00 PM to 8.30 P.M in the school quadrangle. Priests will be coming from outside.
3. Next Sunday is Christmas - the Feast of the Nativity of our Lord. Mass timings are as follows:
24th December, 2022 (Christmas Eve):
- Carol singing in Tamil at *6.00 PM* followed by Mass in Tamil at *6.30 PM*
- Carol singing in English at *8.00 PM* followed by Mass in English at *8.30 PM*
On 25th December, 2022, (Christmas Day) morning Masses will be as on Sundays.
Kindly note there will be no evening Mass.
There will be Mass in Marathi at 10.15 AM in the school basement.
4. Saturday 31st December, 2022, New Year Eve Mass timings are as follows :
- Adoration in Tamil at *9.30 PM* followed by Mass in Tamil at *10.00 PM*.
- Adoration in English at *11.30 PM* followed by Mass in English at *12.00 Midnight*.
On 01st January, 2023, (New Year Day) morning Masses will be as on Sundays. Kindly note there will be no evening Mass.
5. There will be no Sunday School from December 18 2022 to January 08, 2023. It will resume on January 15, 2023.
6. First Holy Communion classes begin from 02nd January 2023 to 06th January 2023 in the evening at 07.30 PM after the evening Mass in the Church.
Kindly note there will be no Charismatic Prayer Meetings during this week.
7. Kindly note Archidocesan’s Annual Advent Campaign against Hunger and Disease donation envelope thru Centre for Social Action will be distributed along with your annual 2023 calendar. The same will be given to you thru PPC members. Kindly donate for the good cause.
8. Sr Martha Mondal of Sneha Sagar are in our Parish today to raise funds for their various outreach projects. They will be selling pickles and will also have donation box. Please help them by your contribution.
9. Our online admission for Jr. Kg will be starting in January 2023. Kindly refer to our banner displayed.
10. Those who wish to renew their Examiner subscription for the year 2023, kindly make a payment of *Rs 1,000/-* in the Church office.
Those who have subscribed for Examiner kindly collect your Christmas issue from Deacon Tony.
Rev. Fr Colman Carlos