28TH SUNDAY OF THE YEAR, FEAST OF OUR LADY OF THE ROSARY
Sunday Notices 14th October 2018
Members of the Family Cell will meet this evening immediately after the Mass.
Bombay Catholic Sabha will put up Help Desk outside the Church from 14th October onward from 8.00 a.m. to 12 noon to facilitate parishioners for voters registration.
The Managing Committee meeting of Bombay Catholic Sabha will be held on Sunday, 21st October immediately after 10.30 a.m. Mass in the room next to the Parish Office.
Sunday, 21st October will be celebrated as Mission Sunday. 50% of the amount received from the offering will be sent to the Missions. We therefore urge parishioners to be generous.
As usual Sunday school teachers will be putting up stalls with a variety of delicacies on 20th October, Saturday evening as well as 21st October, Sunday morning. Pre-Booking of orders will be taken after masses, at the desk outside the church, this evening, tomorrow and through the week.
We thank all the parishioners for their whole hearted cooperation through sponsorship in cash and in kind towards our Parish Feast celebration. A special thanks to our Youth and the Volunteers who assisted at the stalls.
Sarees received as gifts on the feast day will be on sale on Sunday, 21st October immediately after the 9.00 a.m. Mass and before 10.30 a.m. Mass, on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Total collections through sponsorship and sale of coupons Rs.4,25,603.00
Statement of account is displayed on the Notice Board.
8. In continuation with our celebration of the Golden Jubilee, we would be praying the Rosary on Saturday 27th October, after the 7 PM mass in the church compound. This will be followed by a game of housie and fellowship.
9. On Saturday 20th October, Centre for Social Action is organizing UPAJIVIKA MAHOTSAV after the 5:30 PM Mass at Our Lady of Lourdes Church Ground, Orlem. For details, please see the banner displayed.
10. Two days Mission Track to Raigad Missions has been organized for the Youth at Deanery level. For details, please see the Notice Board.
11. Rosarian e-bulletin was released on the feast day of Our Lady of the Rosary. It can be down loaded from the Parish web site www.olrc.in For details, kindly see the Notice Board.
12. There will be a series of catechesis conducted by a team of catechists from Neo Catechumenal Way. These catechesis begins from Tuesday, 23rd October and will be conducted on every Tuesday and Friday after the evening Mass for a duration of 45 minutes. All the parishioners are invited. The team will be visiting your houses to invite you personally.
Rev. Dr. Francis Carvalho