FEAST OF CHRIST THE KING
Sunday Notices 24 November 2019
1. Tomorrow/Today we celebrate the Solemnity of Jesus Christ, the Universal King. Adoration in the Church after the 10.30 a.m. mass is as follows:
11.30 am : Corner No – 3 12.30 pm : Corner No – 2
1.30 pm : Corner No – 4 2.30 pm : Corner No – 1
3.30 pm : Clergy & Con. Students 4.30 pm : SCC, SSVP & Religious.
5.30 pm : Children’s Choir & All the Parishioners 6.00 pm : Preaching
6.30 pm : Mass
2. There will be a meeting for the Domestic workers on Sunday 24th November after the evening mass in the room next to the parish office.
3. There will be Session on Understanding the Youth on 1 December 2019 from 4.30 pm to 6.00 pm in the basement organised by OLCM for the Parish Council Members & the Heads of the Cells.
4. Kindly note all appointments for Liturgy are put up on the board near the Sacristy.
5. The Bombay Catholic Sabha has announced the “Annual Academic Awards” for students who excelled in their studies. For further details kindly refer to the Notice Board.
6. Those who would like to subscribe to the Examiner which is the Diocesan News-Letter please register in the Parish Office with the payment of Rs. 750/- as Annual Subscription.
7. Admissions to Aquinas International School for the year 2020-21 open from 20th November 2019 for Nursery, Prep I & II, Grade I to VII.
8. Parish Pastoral Council meeting will be held on Saturday, 7th December after the evening Mass in the Parish Hall.
9. Children of our parish will be receiving First Holy Communion on Sunday 8th December at 10.30 a.m. Mass. Do keep them in your prayers.
10. “UTHSAV” a program for the youth and the PYAT members will be held in St. Anthony Church Vakola on 8th December 2019. Please register your names with Fr. Anto before 30th November 2019.
11. Mass Diary for the year 2020 has arrived. Mass intentions for the period January to June 2020 will be accepted in the Parish Office from Monday, 2 December 2019. In order to give equal opportunity to all the parishioners, initially only 3 intentions per family will be accepted. Evening Mass, except Tuesday, can be booked only one month in advance. Preference will be given for First Death Anniversary and Month’s Mind and if available for others.
Rev. Dr. Francis Carvalho